Startup Weekend Orlando will be participating in the Global Startup Battle November 9th-11th
- The reigning teams from those events will go head to head in a climactic “best of the best” brawl
- Each team has 24 hours, a 90-second pitch, and a 15-word description to defend their startup in an introductory video
- Each video pitch is posted online and the global voting madness begins
- Votes from around the world will decide which startup is left standing
Spoils of Battle include:
- Free trip to Rio De Janeiro for Global Entrepreneurship Congress – sponsored by Global Entrepreneurship Week.
- A free trip to San Francisco to meet with founders, mentors, and investors sponsored by Startup Weekend.
- $5,000 in-kind PR Launch Package for your SW team sponsored by Geben Communication.
- $5,000 worth of Design Services for your SW team sponsored by Btrax.
- $5,000 Incorporation & Legal Package sponsored by Cooley LLP.
- And More…